May 21, 2008

Back in SP

Finally!

After one week delaying going home, I'm now back in Sg. Petani... Home Sweet Home

...though the bliss is about to be broken soon- GrrRrr! It felt as though I'm working... like... I'm on much-needed break (hence the reason going home) and suddenly a few phone calls asking me back to Cyber by next week... Mou! I want more break!

Anyhow, the reason we're having break (a.k.a. SWOT VAC if I'm still in Perth) is because we're having our First Professional Exam starting June 20th till June 24th... (ala-ala Professional Exam kat RCSI & Trimester/Normal System 200 Exam kat UWA)

For someone who had transferred credit straight into 2nd Year into CUCMS, I AM nervous about it...

Well.... more reports to come... next will be Aikido Grading (though that has nothing to do with our student activities per se, it's still an important event this semester)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Hi i would like to know about the procedure u went through for credit transfer. Is that possible because i planned to do so and was wondering whether they would accept mine..

    ReplyDelete