March 29, 2010

Last Episode of 嵐の宿題くん

The last episode, number 178...
It took me a week plus to finally watch this one
Mainly because while I was checking it, I got teary so I thought I should take some time until I felt I could finally watch it
I cried a little anyway, especially during the last part ^.^;;

The one that pulled me into 嵐 fandom; the one that cheered me up when I was low;
The one that initiated the food experiment and food hunt,
The one that never fail to amaze me at how simple experiments turned fascinating,
The one that never fail to make me laugh, every time...
For just being the way you are, everyone involved in it, thank you very much!

But like the Mirror Man said, "Having it end makes me sad, but I also think that this is the beginning so I want to look forward and keep going."


I'm glad the last episode was as how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment