April 10, 2010

Marche & Theobroma Chocolate Lounge

As promised.

Last February I went out to meet some friends because it's been months since our last get-together and we need a good excuse to eat at Marche (The Curve, Damansara)  xD
(I've been wanting to go there since I watched the Shukudai-kun episode with cheese fondue and Mel mentioning that Marche has it... sadly, it's not there anymore. Nevertheless! It's still a recommended place! ♥)

I personally love the ambiance, it was like choosing your food in a morning market, except it's cooked. You're given a card and when your order is done and you take your food, they're gonna stamp the card. You will pay on your way out based on the stamps.

Here are some photos. I didn't bring my camera so all the photos credit to Melisa Muhd ♥




//Rosti


//Mixed fritter


//Roasted chicken and strawberry... err... juice?


(I can't remember the name of this dish, but it's basically mushroom topped with cheese and some fillings. Yes, it's the cheese that made me choose this xD)



Mel didn't take a picture of the dessert I ate but I tried sweet crepe with mascarpone cheese and it was seriously yummy!!!


After going to the bookstore, we decided to make another stop before calling it a day- Theobroma Chocolate Lounge


// Waffles


//Fruit platter chocolate fondue. Shukudai-kunnnn again~~~~ =D

Mel didn't take the picture of the latte too, but it's the strongest latte I've ever tasted in my life ^.^


And yes, like Marche, I've been to Theobroma twice xD

No comments:

Post a Comment