June 18, 2010

Deaieteii yokatta

Sometimes, you meet some people online and then you meet them in real life, you quickly get close to them.
Roughly one and a half year ago, I met many wonderful people and 3 of them are like sisters now... A year ago, I said this to them in a journal entry : Deaieteii yokatta

The journey goes on and I keep on meeting amazing people who share the same interest... well... the interest that is the 5 adorkable guys... who seem to be good happy pill at the moment... Anyway, a package arrived a couple of days after Semester 9 started. Mom said Dad wanted to open it. Of course, the answer was no.

It's from someone in New Zealand, someone whom I've never met in real life yet; and I'm torn between amused, crying, happy and shocked. Overwhelmed even.

The whole week, stress has been building up and I'm at the wit's end... But coming home, opening up the package and saw what was inside, I literally went O.o

To you who sent the 5x10 Anniversary Tour DVD (and S.J.P's Lovely), thank you very much, you know who you are.
It's not because of the gifts that made me say this, but for being the kind, understanding and such lovable person you are, deaieteii yokatta

No comments:

Post a Comment