October 23, 2010

Boku ga boku no subete...

Perhaps what I wanted, more than needed was for someone to just listen
I wasn't looking for any reassurance; basically I just wanted a place to vent out, where I can voice it out loudly for my ears to listen to it.
But I guess to hear some reassurance was a plus. I didn't seek for it but He let me have it and somehow it settled me down a bit. Alhamdulillah.

For the first time in the past two to three weeks, I wake up at 1 something a.m. in the morning and don't have the strong compulsion to go back to sleep.

I take that as a good sign.

Boku ga boku no subete... I am everything that I am now.

Success, failures, setbacks, challanges, hardship, dreams, goals...

While I am given this small opportunities now, I shall sieze them.
Tired? Maybe. Demotivated? Maybe. But while I'm a bit on the track at the moment, I'll take that chance.

I guess in a way, probably I miss them too, 嵐 =P
-

No comments:

Post a Comment