November 11, 2004

Rain and Ramadhan

It's officially Spring now.
But it's raining like it's winter.
Cooling air and sprinkle of water...
Onto this Aussie Earth which always have water problem...
What more blessing can one ask?
In this blessed month Ramadhan al-Mubarak?

It's coming to an end, I'm so sad...
Yesterday I thought we still have 5 more days to go,
To grab and make full use of this Ramadhan,
It turned out to be just another 3 days left!
And excluding today, just 2 days left!
MashaAllah!
How fast can time fly?

Ramadhan slowly walks away from us...
Let us make full use of it by increasing our ibadah!
For next year, we may not live to see
Another month of blessed Ramadhan...

I'm having my first paper tomorrow... A bit nervous, hence this spur of a moment unplanned poem (which sounds funny to me) came to existance... Nevermind about the weirdness of the language, so long that you get my message! :)

Huhu... I'm thinking of changing my server to sodeeq.com... What do you think?

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment