September 8, 2005

Rambles on one Thursday morning

Listening to: Supplication by Sami Yusuf
At times stuck with...: Serenade (Elegence of Pechelbel)


Had a short chat with Alia last night while eating dinner (nasi lemak! *Yum*)... and yes, for those who still don't know- I will be attending the reorientation session at the end of this year, insyaAllah. At least- I thought silently- my decision last winter to not to fly to Melbourne will be patched seeing my lovely friends from there during the two weeks program, insyaAllah Wonder if the gals from Brisbane will be there as well.... Doesn't seem like it though...

Oh, and Maria is coming from Singapore today! Her graduation is this weekend. Maybe I should go to Woolies and buy some food since she's sleeping at my place tonight... And, I don't have any food! *Horror* I just realize how lazy I am at cooking now... This is bad...

Debate topic this time around is 'Practicing Medical Doctors Should be Routinely Tested for Drug Abuse'- Affirmitive side. Truthfully, I was shocked when I first learnt that doctors actually have one of the highest rate of substance abuse (i.e drugs and alcohol) However with easy access, high stress work level and false confidence, it's not really surprising. Wonder what's the scenario back home?

Also learnt about what happened to our Muslim neighbours in South of Thai I have the urge of asking a certain Thai friend of mine on what he has to say about this... Maybe I should

Wonder if my mom has done what I requested a few days back. And still waiting for her email as well. Maybe it's time to call home... Oh yeah... I have an essay to be handed in next week, which I haven't really start on... *angry at myself*
Also that lunch the third year Muslimah is having for all Muslimah in Med_UWA next Friday... Oh... gotta thank my 'boss' Steph for amending the ads for MCW... I'm really bad at writing ads

Hopefully I'm in final stage on rearranging the itenarary for 'Spring Sonata Kite'. Having hard time to find exact km for each distances and guessing the distance and duration of journey won't help as well. I want to read more about Khaulah...

This is a useless entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment