March 4, 2006

Saturday Morning Mail

My routine waking up time is around 5 a.m. nowadays
Consequesntly, my routine sleeping time is around 10 p.m. nowadays
So when I called home at 8 a.m., Mom was like "Ape hal telepon pagi-pagi buta ni?"
Huhu.. Sorry... it's starting to get brighter at around 6,
So 8 a.m. is like 10 a.m. in M'sia.
_______________________________

Nothing big happened this week to be reported to Mom
I just felt like calling home 'pagi-pagi buta'
When Dad wanted to go out for breakfast, we ended our call
"Ma, makankan roti canai untuk along!"
So we said goodbyes..

After a while, I just remembered why I called her early in the morning
I want some opinion on my next rotation's placement- which hospital should I choose
Crap... have to call home again
_______________________________

Oil price in Malaysia has gone up again.
Dad said now the journey to KL from Sg. Petani back and forth uses RM 15-20 dollars more.
Meaning... won't be going back to KL that often anymore, huh?

Hmm... it's not like I'm in M'sia at the moment though....

No comments:

Post a Comment