September 17, 2007

Out of Control

First of all, Ramadhan Mubarak to every muslim. May we benefit most this holy month and take the opportunity to reflect on ourselves and our iman. May this be a blessed madrasah Ramadhan for us.

The first week of Reproductive System... nothing more could explain it better than the given entry topic. By the end of the week, my laptop was gone, my phone was gone too, my marks dropped and I fell sick. Don't get me wrong, the laptop and phone weren't stolen- they were sent for service; overheating and speaker problem respectively. I wasn't that frustrated but it did (or rather still does) make my life a lot harder, especially with the abscence of my laptop because I need it for my daily assignments. The stress level was quite high, I have to say, especially when it's hard to find time to revise for Friday's exam and doing the allocated activities. That might be one of the many factors that contributed to my fever at the end of the week...

On the other hand, we went to MERCY 8th birthday dinner in Legend Hotel. Unfortunately none of us brought camera because funnily each and everyone of us thought the other people brought one. The talk was inspirational and the food was reeeaaally good.

Everything's moving back to the normal phase now; oh, except for that usual lack of sleep, but it's ok, we can catch on the lack of sleep on the weekend, especially when this weekend my sister and I have no plan (yet) to go back to KL...

Oh wait... I need to pick the laptop from Acer.... Bummer...

No comments:

Post a Comment