October 31, 2007

Moving

I was moving into one of the junior's place last Saturday (finally found an accomodation, Alhamdulillah- I was stressing the whole week when I got to know that I had to move out). Amal said to me, "Along, you are 'Along' in truest sense, you know?" I looked at her and asked why. "Because you're moving and everyone's going 'Along nak pindah' and all your 'adik-adik' datang tolong..."

In a way it's kinda true I guess. 4 cars full of my stuff convoyed from my old place in CyberHeights to the new one in Cyber Ria last Saturday morning. And I treated them breakfast soon after.

Yes, they call me 'Along' here- started with my sister's housemates (my sister would call me that, of course) and soon everyone's calling me the same. Since this is the group that I'd be spending most of my time with for the next four years, let me introduce some of them, yeah? After all, I'd be talking a lot about them here, I bet...


My Sister (left in white scarf)- Angah (or Ira as other people refer her as). Being a sister, she's entitled to receive the title 'Gossiping partner' kan?
Amal- the one on the right. My Partner in Crime number 1- 'Merapu partner'- (At last, someone who can layan all my 'bebel-ing' and 'merepek'-ing!)


Hannan (or Nuna at times): Partner in Crime number 2- My childish and 'kerja gile2' partner... She brought up the childish side in me and then everyone would look at me and wondered "Along buat tu??!"


My sister's housemates and groupmates (sometimes I'd refer them as M15)- People I'm with most of the time; weekdays or weekends.


Part of the group discussion after school (where we'll be in college till late at night trying to make sense of the day's SCLs)- Me, Nuna, Fizy and Aamir


This was me on 2nd round of 2nd batch's jalan raye... And it would probably still be till Raya's over... So expect lots and lots of pictures to be uploaded (once I have free time la)

Sneak peak of what to come... (perhatikan the direction of our heads)

This is one of the many group photos. This was taken at Amal's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment