November 7, 2007

8 Days of Raya (Part 2)

Day 5:
Ummie and her family was moving. Initially Dad didn't let me help- the reason being I had to study and read Pengajian Malaysia but I insisted to help. Ended up coming home at 4 and we went to Pak Long's place in Bangi that night.

Day 6:
Bor-ing... so we just left it like that, ok? (Ummie and I were supposed to go and buy purple songket but since she was still buzy and I was still tired and had to study -or tried to-)

Day 7: Friday (Day One of Jalan Raya Marathon)










Ummie and I finally went to Jalan TAR- bought 7 purple songket (one for Farah who would still be in Manchester during the wedding but for cousin's sake, we still bought it for her)

Then I got home to help the last minute preparation for the Open House. Eda and Salwa were the first one to arrive, followed by Aamir, Man and then the rest just came pouring in- okay, maybe I was exaggerating a bit but there were Hannan, Anuar, K.I, Zahir, Amal, Alin, Fizy, Shakir, Nabil, Haz, Zeti (who came in last and was traumatized by trying to come here =P). Nadia Hani came in that afternoon as well (I suddenly missed my SMTM friends…) and so did Liza (Kerteh).

Since my Perth friends would come after work, and the kids (referring to the CUCMS collegues) wanted to go to Shakir's place (which was about 15 minutes away by driving), I went with them (and suddenly my friends appeared while I was still there). Alia couldn't come though.

Ely, Haizani and Azhani came that night; almost at the same time as Fauzan's family. Oh, Aunt Asmah was there as well, till Mom and Dad had to go send Zhafri to the bus station.

Day 8: (Day 2 to Jalan Raya Marathon)

Shaza couldn't come yesterday, so she came in the morning for breakfast- one of the best breakfast session I've ever had this year *big grin*

And then we were supposed to gather at Terminal Putra in Gombak at 1 but ended up moving from there around half past 2.


Waiting for everyone to arrive: K.I and Moja


1st Stop: Nabil's- Me, Alin, Zeti, Sakinah, Liyana, Haz and Ira


3rd Stop: Alin's (Initially she didn't want us to come (because she'd do a proper one on one of the coming weekends) but the boys persuaded so in the end she had to give in)


At Amal- 2nd last stop (where everyone had a photo-taking frenzy suddenly). These are two of the many group photos we have. We ate outside and then moved inside.
(The right picture) From the back: Aamir, Mosh, Moja, Zahir, Nabil, Anuar, Faiz
Girls sitting on the couch: Ira, Di, Liyana, Zeti, Haz, Hannan
Sitting on the floor: Me, Amal and Fizy in front of us


Last Stop: Fizy's- where 'cats drama' occured (and was caught on video). As to who was involved, sorry that it had to be classified information. We ended up going home at around 11 at night.

More pictures will be uploaded in my flickr account and I'll put the link in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment