January 21, 2008

Tiredness

At times like this, I wondered why I volunteered in many different things that would only make me feel more tired and have a lot more work than I have. But then, the answer is always the same- I want to give back what I know.

No, that philosophy of mine does not come from Petronas' brand essence (Energy Received, Energy Returned, Aspiring People Everywhere), rather it's something that I wanted to do even while I was back in Perth. It's just that, I didn't get the chance to actually do something about it. Now that I see many opportunities to do so, I simply grab the chances.

Maybe it's something that I enjoy doing; or perhaps it's one way for me to test if I've really understand something but teaching other people is something that I think a two-way partnership, not only the other party get something out of it but it's also for my banefits.

Anyhow, only one week before semester break! I've a few plans to execute, couple of promises to fulfil and a number of mission to accomplished. Pray for me yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment