February 14, 2008

With Sleepy Eyes

It is in time like this I feel the compulsion to write or type something up. When this happens, it means a few things: I'm itching to write stories, I'm stressed out or I'm feeling something extraordinary (i.e extreme happiness [note: not to the point of elevated, ok?], extreme confusion or extreme sadness/dissapointment/anger/tensed out).

Or it's just a mixed feelings where I need to let something out but I myself don't know what it is or how to let it out.

Ok, now I just feel plain dumb.

Yesterday was a day where I feel happy, dissapointed, extremely tired and just more tired and sleepy- it was to the point where the 'mafias' ushered me to go home and get some sleep (I started merepek-ing and was in state of vague hypomania [if there's any such condition]). During a discussion in the afternoon, I was even prohibited from volunteering for any more work (and gained myself yet another "Angah", after I said "I think I overdid myself this time around...")

I went straight to sleep after we got back at 12 a.m. (my meeting finished at 11 p.m. and we went for supper afterwards)

And yet at 6 a.m. today, I woke up and wasn't not able to go back to sleep. Perhaps it's the fact that we're having exam at 3 p.m. and that we have to hand in our PPD book by 4.30 p.m. (in my case, at 2.45 p.m.). Maybe it's the adrenaline rush.

Anyhow, thank you for reading this useless and pointless ramblings.
I'm just a "bit" stressed out at the moment.

And suddenly I remembered Ned Kelly's words "...Such is Life..." (remarks we x-UFAWY Perth always used in various situations... =p)

-A pointless picture-

"Two gediks cousins"

No comments:

Post a Comment