May 21, 2009

Lunch @ Bayou

This entry is inspired by Arashi no Shukudai-kun's food segment (I think the food in there actually pushed me to do this)[Until there's an official page of where I can report my own food 'shukudai', I'll do it here]
Last Friday, Amal and I decided to try the food in Bayou (we've been eying the Mushroom Fettuccine for quite a while)
I'm not sure where else they have Bayou... but the one in Alamanda is love ^^

Bayou Veggies of the day
Somehow, the veggies of the day had some parts burnt a bit... this one is saute and sprinkled with salt and pepper

Mushroom Fetuccini Poached Peach
Left: Mushroom Fettuccine... A bit dry, but there are a lot of mushroom and that itself made us happy.
Right: Dessert- Poached Peach... Sorbet-like dessert with vanilla ice-cream. The ice-cream actually soothes the acidic taste of the peach... somehow, if that makes sense

Coffee = Bayou@Alamanda
And what can I do without lovely coffee?? XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment