July 2, 2008

Stop and Stare?

Among the topics discussed in D'Frontiers (our batch's YM group) at the moment are:
- housing arrangement: living with the new groupmates? find your own preferred housemates?
- where should we live? dengkil? desa pinggiran putra? putrajaya? sepang? isn't it easier finding a common area where most of us will be in? that way it's easier to organize activities and meetings
- should we personalize our white coats? does anyone have any preference?
- Basic Life Support school tour... PPIM Annual Summit in August...
- some tips before clinical school starts (you can contribute too if you want, it'd be much appreciated)
- anyone to volunteer as an SC member in the next election (I'm officially retiring, ppl, so forget it!)
- kebosanan melanda?

I guess some of us so used to have activities to run/organize each week that once we're given break, there'd be comments like 'I'm bored'.

I'm starting the new sem in mid-August with Internal Medicine (a.k.a. General Medicine or Medicine, depending on where you are) at Hosp. Putrajaya insyaAllah... and my muse will be in the same big group so that's not too bad ain't it?

Ah... My cousin's already engaged... walimah will be in December insyaAllah... and more and more wedding invitation came... I wished I could attend them all.
Bought papers today and I sighed.... Drama lagi? After a couple of pages, I dozed off... The drama in my dream was even more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment