October 15, 2008

Surge!

Surgery's starting! I like! ;)
I felt like the last group had set quite a high standard in the wards and with the teams so everyday when I go to the hospital at 7.15 a.m. I feel like I have to step up to that standard... a surge of adrenaline and at the moment, every morning's quite energetic... for me anyway.

Though I'm still orientating my thought process the surgical-way, I like how things are being done in this discipline... I wonder if I'll like surgery more than medicine? Back in Perth, I've enjoyed both but this time around, only day 3 in Surgery but I've enjoyed it already. Ok, so maybe even back then I enjoyed (vascular) surgery a lil bit more than medicine :P

Though the rounds are shorter, by the time I go home I'm flat. And that doesn't even take an account of on-calls yet!

Anyhow, surgery... I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment