July 15, 2010

:9

Some time ago while chatting in the shoutbox over in Arashi-Forum, I started using :9
Incidentally I notice that more and more people using it too
Today I've been told that :9 is addictive
I thought it was cute, the emoticon
Even cuter with the comment of how addictive it is xD

Yeah, try to figure out what :9 means =D

On a different note, 嵐's Everything live version from the 5x10 Anniversary concert tour is a total love~ I love that version ♥ 


This Saturday's Bon Odori in Shah Alam, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, despite the fact that the sisters are going =( I'm hoping to meet AiAi though, no matter what.... Class in the morning, discussion in the afternoon and then I'm trying to see if I can catch my cousin before she flies back to Tasmania in the evening... With that kind of tight schedule... I wonder if I should just invite myself to where AiAi is staying xD
But I'll have to go to the ward on Sunday to find another case for the exam on Monday because I found out that one patient that I've prepared for is going home for home leave for a week =/ I haven't decided what time yet though...

Decision decision...
And it's Thursday already =/

*headdesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment