July 9, 2010

A Picture A Week: Week 12-19 (Batch Perhentian Island)

I stopped at Week 11 the last time. This week would be week 27. So I'll post the rest with the Kuching Trip batch. For now, please enjoy the thsi batch~

Perhentian-close up
//From on the boat after snorkeling

Perhentian 3
// From the beach, in the morning

Perhentian
//On the last day, after morning walk, I took the time to read my last Secret Santa present =D
On a hammock xD

From the hammock
//Scenery looking up from the hammock

Flower
// Up-close and you can see the flower~

Perhentian 2
//The is the scenery when I look left from where I was sitting/lying. Those are the taxi boat if your group is small enough for snorkeling around the island

Perhentian 4
//During morning walk. The water is crystal clear- very tempting to go into the sea for a swim!

DSC_0489
//The jetty during the day where we experimented some photoshoots the night before

The family trip this time made me want to learn scuba diving. I realize that my family tends to choose island holiday rather than highland holiday. This time around however, two boys couldn't join; one was doing short semester and the other one was (and still is) in Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment