September 7, 2010

Gift (2)

Went home over the weekends and saw a familiar package. So this was the package sent.... huh?
It's tied with purple ribbon. Inside was a smaller box, wrapped in familiar sparkly purple wrapper. The moment I saw that, I already knew who the sender was. Scrape that, the moment I saw where it's from, there's only one person I know from there.

Rachel Heow, yes I'm mentioning your name here; for your kindness, and for being the one to scrape off my perfume wishlist so fast, and for spoiling me to the max, thank you! ♥
And stop spoiling me already!

It's only a few more days till Eid... Ramadhan went by so fast (>.<)
To those who are celebrating Eid'ul Fitr, Eid Mubarak!
-

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:46 AM

    O.o holycrap my name is out in public o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't tell me you're ninja-ing my blogspot too! xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:29 PM

    i ninja everywhere XD ~~ *mwahahha*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're one dangerous woman, Rach! xDDD

    ReplyDelete