August 29, 2012

28 on 28th

It was rather... normal.
Perhaps the quietest birthday that I have ever gone through =P
Got texts from my family and towards the evening Alia whatsapp'ed me
And... slept way too early for my liking.

Early birthday present from my sister

New addition to the collections. Treat myself these and  scrap off one of the wishlists


Went back home a week after Eid
Post-call, slept in the car only after a couple of hours chatting with my sister who just came back from Sandakan while she was driving (yeah, I'm spoilt like that)
Reached home and "this is Raya" echoed in my mind- with all of the family members around

The men in my life 

I wanted to put "the girls in the family" but of course there's one boy there... ^^;

Was too ambitious to meet up too many people that I missed some of them
But caught up with my cousins and aunts and uncles
And a few friends & a few of my lecturers

F4 + 1 @ Sakae Sushi

Went to Faizah's sister's wedding; the other sister Shaza's missing :(

With cousin Ummi

The aunts & cousins. The uncles are outside and the other male cousins wondered why weren't they in the picture =P

Last stop on Sunday, after visited Dr Shu & Dr Rafizi, to Prof's house for dinner


1 comment:

  1. wanzhaf8:05 AM

    Hahahha, 28 on 28th... i thought you only wanted to highlight the 28th... not the other one :) But then you know what i am going to say.... age is only a number. Kekekeke... that is soooooooooo keramat word when you are at mine.. LOL

    ReplyDelete