October 23, 2004

Iftar

MSA UWA had an iftar last night. Surprisingly it collided with the Indonesian community's iftar too! And there were like more than 100 people overall! But alhamdulillah it was rather good to see so many people gathering up to break the fast then prayed together. It was such a lovely sight, unfortunately I don't have any pictures to prove it *sigh*

And I got to meet so many people I haven't been meeting for quite a while, namely Dini, Kak Murni, Yatie, Dana, Nadia, Nabilah, Nooshin etc. And Alya, Shu and I were just amusing ourselves with those cute lil kids! There was one almost 2 years old girl who mimicked me when I made faces to her! *lol* And I had a good time chatting with Alya and Shu too!

And at last... my presentation ended... and all the assignments and report had been handed in... Now the only things left are the Integrated Systems assignment which I'm determine to finish up before the due date and also the exams... Huhuhu... I'm so nervous for the exams now...

Oh... Shaza called me! Waah!! I missed her lots! And I felt like taking a flight to Lancaster now! Then Hidayah and Shikeen called my mobile! Then since both were in Hidayah's house, I called them back! What a bliss! To get phone calls from people that you know the longest and people whom you are so close too! I keep on telling myself that if in Kerteh, I have Shaza and Faizah, in KL, I have Shikeen and Hidayah!

Mmm... and I'm kinda addicted to Full Metal Alchemist now *glare to those who made me watching it*

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment