October 26, 2004

Wisdom

I talked to a few people who are obviously older than me.
And there were a lot of wisdom in our conversations.

I talked to my mom about life and I realized a few things about An-Naas, friendship and myself.
I updated myself to a sister who cares about me, and I realized that there exists people who just know you, but genuinely care for you because of one fact- Islam.
I talked to a friend who who'll be finishing her Phd at the end of this year and unbeknown to me before, somehow, she has a lot of faith in my abilities... provided I work hard enough *heh*
And these people knocked some senses into my thick skull and I just realized that I was being irrational on certain subjects.
I can change myself, I realized...
And all thanks to these people, who some might know me too well, while some might just barely know me to help and somehow become pillar of my strength.
Who would have guess that the unexpected people could be your strength, even if it's only for that moment?
I constantly pray that I'm always given nur hidayah so that I won't stray away from my path.
Alhamdulillah, Allah granted my wish...
And that's the imporatance in staying together in jemaah... I've been hearing this phrase even up till now since I first came to Perth...
Firstly from my mom, then from some other elders, then from my own friends and 'comrades'...
My fellow 'family', uhibbuki fillah!

Oh... to view pictures from the spontaneous breaking fast open house in Maria's place, click the link below->
Buka puasa di Rumah Maria

Or you can just go through the link at the navigator side... Pictures of Memories one. Well, jazakallah to Maria for the asam pedas that I was craving for! It was a lovely night!

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment