December 5, 2004

"Happy End"

Listening to: Happy End, Naruto Movie OST

I'm back in Kerteh at the moment.
On Thursday before I depart from KL, Rina, Nik, Shu and Ninie were kind enough and I sort of feel honoured that they came to visit me at my house in KL. So my mom cooked some laksa curry and invited some of my cousins and my grandmama over as well, which in the end, my beloved cousin Ummie had to help my mom with the desert.

Ida, an ex-SMKTM schoolmate who has been sort of lost in touch over the past year also came when we suddenly meet again in Friendster.

Then later on, my mom's friends also dropped by, as well as more of my cousins and Fauzan's family.
It was a tiring day but it was interesting!

On Friday, I followed my dad with my cousin stick around to help us for a while at Imbi Plaza and Low Yat Plaza... We browsed around to find my stuff mainly and lost track of time. It was 5 when we get out from the busy traffic and 6 something when I got home. At 7.30 p.m. I was in front of Nandos in KLCC and later on had dinner there with Baxter to return his unsold books and the money of his sold books. We catched up on the past year of studying medicine at 2 different unis and 2 different countries.

At 9, I was on the way back. My mom and dad picked me up at the LRT Station and we dropped by the neighbours' houses until almost 11.

Yesterday, for the first time I used the new Pantai Timur Highway. I like it since the travelling time got shortened. But the road was bumpy.... I was told lotsa people complaint too... wonder why??

No comments:

Post a Comment