December 6, 2004

Travel With Me

Well, I guess I'll stick to blogspot for the time being even until next year insyaAllah... Having difficulties to find leisure moments to concentrate on rebuilding the whole TWM especially when you have another 4 persons younger than you that you have to satisfy, each with different characteristics and antics! :p

Though... I don't quite like the new layout. But since my sis likes this one better than the other one, I'll stick to this one at the moment.
I forgot to jot that I also met Amalia at Low Yat Plaza last Friday.

I made this (picture below) the day after I know how to work on Adobe photoshop. My sister said I was so obsessed with Photoshop the other day that we were late to meet our cousins! I was hoping to do some more with only my beloved cousins and the journey to the Eastern States (Aust.)...



Soon to come: FAQ on history of TWM!So now Dalam Kelam is officially closed ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment