October 31, 2005

Spring Sonata- As Promised & Eid Mubarak!

Below is the promised entry for our journey down south. I just have to post it now because exam's coming and I'd have no time for it soon.

Now that that's out of the way, I can happily concentrate on my studies

Files for ALL the pictures of the trip will be put up, umm.... after the exam, insyaAllah.... Probably after I'm back in Malaysia...

Anyway, Salam Aidilfitri a.k.a Eid Mubarak to all Muslim who visit TWM.
It's sad that Ramadhan is gone... I feel like I haven't done much this time around...
Nevertheles, I hope whatever good changes that we've made during this Ramadhan, we'll keep it in the future: Istiqamah.

Till later... to everyone who'll be sitting for their exam: ALL THE BEST!

Reminder to my family: My papers-
  • Nov 7: Foundations of Clinical Practice
  • Nov 9: Infectious Diseases
  • Nov 14: Systemic Pathalogy
  • Nov 16: Medical Pharmacology

Going back on Nov 20th (or 21st... can't remember- still waiting for my ticket to arrive)

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment