May 24, 2005

Tuesday Post

Flight ticket confirmed now. The only thing left is Visitor Visa application, which will be settled the latest by next week, insyaAllah. Af first I couldn't believe it myself that I'll be spending two weeks in July back home; always saying to other people that to go home for just 3 weeks in Winter Break is just not worth it (compared to 3 months Summer break at the end of year).

But when you could place your feet on the earth of Japan before heading home, why not, yeah?

Still, deep in the heart, I know I want to fly to Melbourne so much over the Winter Break, knowing people from UK & Eire will be there during that time. But between two choices, you just have to choosed either one.

The past 2 sessions of Psychology of Healing proved to be very interesting. We learned how to do basic Reflexology (very soothing!) and a Professor from Curtin who is an acupuncturist himself talked to us about the art of Acupuncture and showed a couple of demonstrations on two brave tute mates... I would have volunteered if circumstances permitted myself!

Dini came last night to take some anatomy charts. It was wonderful to catch up with her whom I haven't seen for quite some time. Suddenly I missed Maria, and I realized that some Singaporean friends of mine have gone back...

Second last GP visit this morning required me to take 2 more blood pressure... which were close enough, but not what the GP himself heard... that shows I need more practice! And I got the chance to hear 'wheeze' sound during respiratory examination on an athmatic patient. Also got to test my knowledge of shoulder girdle again when a lady with arthritis on her shoulder came in.

One more visit before I take the break for exam and holiday, then off to do some more next July when the semester starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment